|PDF||CAP 10.27.11 Ppt. Slides (1 Per Page)
|PDF||CAP 10.27.11 Ppt. Slides (3 Per Page)
The National Risk Mitigation and Quality Improvement Center is very pleased to present “HR Policy Pushup: How to Pump Up Your HR Policy and Procedures Manual”. Based on your feedback from our 2011 Annual Convention we are offering a follow-up training to Debra Pagel’s “Creating an Effective Human Resources Policy and Procedures Manual”. We will cover the building blocks of an effective Policy and Procedures Manual which creates the foundation of efficient HR management and execution.
- Debra Pagel, Wipfli Associates: Deb Pagel is highly skilled at analyzing situations and getting to the real issue in order to help clients implement effective solutions. With nearly 20 years of hands-on experience, Debra is a human resource veteran. Her background in change management, recruiting, hiring, compensations, training, organizational and team development allows her clients the best possible advice based on real world experience.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Staff
- Executive Leadership
- Board Members
October 27, 2011
- Learn the purpose and importance of a Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- The importance of Human Resources reviews/audits and when they should be conducted
- The steps to completing a Human Resource review/audit
- What should be included in the different sections of a Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual